If you or a loved one has been involved in an automobile accident, you should discuss your case with an experienced auto accident attorney immediately. If too much time goes by before an injury lawyer takes on your case, certain evidence in your case may become impossible to acquire, witnesses may become out of reach, and insurance companies may disadvantage you. Our law firm handles exclusively personal injury claims and wrongful death claims.
We immediately begin working to obtain for you the maximum compensation allowed by law. We will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Acquire all available evidence needed to prove and maximize your claim
- Work with auto accident reconstruction experts to prove that the other party is at fault
- Utilize medical experts to support your claim for the full extent of your injuries
- The types of damages that can be recovered in an auto accident case
Ghuneim Law Firm is an experienced car accident law firm with a long track record of obtaining for clients the compensation and accountability they deserve. An individual who negligently operates a motor vehicle may be liable for a wide variety of damages that an accident can cause, including but not limited to the following:
- Medical Costs: You may recover the medical expenses you incur in treating your injuries. These costs may include bills incurred for treatment by hospitals, physicians, emergency rooms, ambulances and paramedics, chiropractors, and physical therapists, and the cost of any needed medical devices. The cost of anticipated future medical costs may be recovered as well.
- Pain and Suffering, Disability, and Mental and Emotional Distress: You may recover damages for physical pain, disfigurement and discomfort, disability from engaging in work or recreational activities, any type of mental or emotional distress or trauma you suffer as a result of the accident, such as fear, anxiety, grief, shock, PTSD, loss of dignity, loss of enjoyment of life, and embarrassment or humiliation caused by your scars, disabilities, or other aspects of your injuries.
- Loss of Earnings and Earning Capacity: You can recover damages for the amount of money you would have earned between the time of your injury and the settlement or judgment. You can recover damages for lost earning capacity if your ability to earn money has been impaired.
- Loss of Consortium: If you are married or in a domestic partnership, you may recover for the loss of the benefits of married or domestic partnered life to your spouse or partner caused by your injury.
- Property Damage: You can recover the value of your property that was damaged in the accident.
- Other Economic and Out of Pocket Costs: In addition to the economic costs associated with the items described above, you may recover damages for other economic harm and out of pocket expenses.
For more information on auto accidents in Texas, contact us and we will guide you through the process. Consultations are FREE.